Monday, September 29, 2008

EMERGENCY POST

All,

My loving sister has brought to my attention a ridiculous error in my previous post. Even though this post is probably making me a tad late for work, I think it's worth the investment to clear up any confusion that may have resulted. I can't have people going ~9000 minutes before my next regularly scheduled post......



I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE.



While I will give Justin some credit for trending the right direction (I'm not afraid to say he's come a long way since his days as lead moron for the boy band), he's nowhere near man-crush level. I'm willing to publicly admit he's not a loser, but that's about as far as it goes. Sorry Justin. If you'd quit wearing so many scarves, and you can get someone to make your right hand look less gargantuan maybe even more people would like you. These aren't easy things to look past as a shallow society.

1 comment:

Bob and LouAnne said...

Ah, see now, here I've been concerned about that little comment ALL WEEK, and did not check back until now. I'm relieved to know that you don't have a crush on Justin Timberlake...not that there's anything wrong with that.