Sunday, May 3, 2009

Would you like some free money? Yes, please!

There's a long story about this, but it's just as boring as it is long. In summary, I bought new tires last summer that had an incentive to 'get $500 in free gas'. The company running this incentive was cheating (shocking, I know), and got shut down in the midst of legal actions against them. I got a piece of mail that now should provide me with $100 (no strings attached, unlike the 'free gas' shenanigan-plan). A nice little unexpected bonus....

I plan to buy our June Cardinals tickets tomorrow night. An email with all the details is forthcoming.

Did everyone see the movie 'Lucky Number Slevin'? I bought this one as my first blu-ray movie, and it is an underrated flick. It's a little dark, but it's one of my favorites. Think 'The Usual Suspects' - this one is very similar.

This is hardly a full blog, but I've seriously been swamped and this coming week is going to be at least as busy. More useless blogging sometime in the near future.

If I had more time, I'd mention more of the details of the US Navy publishing supposed findings of 'cold fusion' (aka 'low energy nuclear reaction'). Google it.

No comments: